Noreen at “Rosary Mom” has graciously given me the Liebster Blog Award! Noreen is such a sweet lady, who is always ready to hand out a kind word or two! (Except to those who would kill our sweet unborn babies!!) She truly desired this award and I’m honored that she thought of me to pass this award to. Thanks so much Noreen!
“Liebster is a German word, meaning dearest or beloved, but it can also mean favorite. The idea behind the Liebster Blog Award is that it is given to bloggers who have less than 200 followers in order to create new connections and bring attention to those wonderful blogs!”
Now it’s my turn to pass it on with these simple rules:
- Add the award to your blog.
- Thank the giver with a link back to them.
- List your top 5 picks and let them know they\’ve been given an award by leaving a comment on their blog.
- Hope that your followers will spread the love to the blogs you\’ve spotlighted.
My picks are:
- Erika at Raising and Teaching Little Saints
- Gardenia at My Little Flower
- Holly at Three Sided Wheel
- CeAnne at Sanctus Simplicitus
- Tiffany at Family at the Foot of the Cross
***These are all Catholic bloggers who witness to the faith in their daily lives. They try to bring their family and those who read their blog closer to God and to a better understanding of the Catholic faith. There are many blogs out there that are deserving of this award, and I’m sure these ladies will all pass this award to other blogs who are also just as worthy of this honor!