Many months ago I stumbled onto an article that I knew I needed to remember for this time a year! The article was originally published in Mail Online and tells of a mystery giver that scattered hundreds of pebbles which had baby Jesus hand painted on them. The anonymous artist said he “simply wanted to bring joy and the real message of Christmas to people.”
- flat river stones (we bought a few bags at the dollar store)
- printable sheet (available for free in download shop)
How to use these Jesus pebbles:
- Secretly, place them around your town! Place them on window sills, porches, sidewalks, steps, street furniture, or anywhere a passerby can find them.
- Place them around your house or party room before your Christmas party! Your guest will delight in seeing these little baby Jesus stones.
- At your Christmas party play a hid-n-seek game. Simply hid them and let the kids try to find them!
- Teachers: place them around your classroom or school for the kids to find.
- Youth groups can make and place these throughout town, church, the mall, etc.
- Give them as Christmas gifts!
I’m sure there are countless ways to use these to remind others of the true meaning of Christmas, Do you have another idea or way you plan to use these?
God bless you all this Advent Season!