- St. Therese the Little Flower of Jesus (Oct. 1 & Oct. 3th – Trad.)
- Guardian Angel and Boy (Oct. 2)
- Guardian Angel and Girl (Oct. 2)
- St. Michael the Archangel (Sept. 29)
- St. Gabriel the Archangel (Sept. 29 & March 24 – Trad.)
- St. Raphael the Archangel (Sept. 29 & Oct. 24 – Trad.)
- St. Francis of Assisi (Oct. 4th)
Paper ornaments are also included! These can be printed on heavy paper, colored, cut-out, and hung up. The paper ornaments are great for younger kids! Teachers could use the paper ornaments as a quick and simple craft that all the kids can easily make!
The felt ornaments make great gifts or heirlooms and are a perfect way to decorate and celebrate the feast days year after year!
The printable patterns make creating these ornaments so easy!