This lot of printable patterns include:
- St. Therese the Little Flower of Jesus (Oct. 1)
- Guardian Angel and Boy (Oct. 2)
- Guardian Angel and Girl (Oct. 2)
- St. Michael the Archangel (Sept. 29)
- St. Gabriel the Archangel (Sept. 29)
- St. Raphael the Archangel (Sept. 29)
- St. Francis of Assisi (Oct. 4th)
There is a pattern and instructions for each saint or angel ornament. These will help you to create your own felt ornaments.
Paper ornaments are also included! These can be printed on heavy paper, colored, cut-out, and hung up. The paper ornaments are great for younger kids!
The felt ornaments make great gifts or heirlooms! And are a perfect way to decorate and celebrate the feast days year after year!
The printable paper ornaments would be great for teachers who want to have a craft that all the kids can easily make! Or your kids may want to make an ornament like mom! 😉
NOTE: This listing is for the patterns to create these ornaments. This is an INSTANT DOWNLOAD. You will receive 4 PDF files with this purchase. Different saints/angles patterns are in these files. Feel free to print out as many as you need for a single class or family.