This feast day moves each year, but it always falls on the Sunday before the First Sunday of Advent.
This link above will download a PDF that will give instructions on creating one out of felt (plus it has the pattern).
If you want a simpler project, the file also has a page for creating an ornament from paper.
Simply print it, cut out the pieces, and paste them together (heavy paper is best).
- Pattern and printable instructions
- black felt
- white felt (with glitter if you want)
- yellow felt
- light blue felt
- brown felt
- tan or peach felt
- green permanent sharpie marker
- red permanent sharpie marker (optional)
- gold glitter glue
- silver glitter glue
- glue (hot glue, felt glue, or tacky glue)
- thread and needle for the looped hanger