You will need:
- half-sheet of light blue construction paper
Note: half sheets are easier and less intimidating for kids to work with.
Note: light blue paper is easier for kids who are just starting to learn this skill. This way they don’t feel the need to fill the paper.
- paintbrush with a fine point
- cup to fill with water
- medium blue
A few tips before starting:
- The more water you add, the softer the color.
- The less water you add, the darker the color.
- If you add water to the paper the colors will ”bleed” further and easier, but the painting will be lighter.
- The paint will be lighter in color when it\’s dry. So the colors you see while it\’s wet will change when it’s dry.
More in the Download…
Click the Download link above.
There are no reviews yet.