1. Thank the person who nominated you and give their link. Thank you again, Alyianna!
2. Tell us how the idea of making a blog popped into your head and why you continue it.
I actually started a blog for my husband to post the articles he was writing for our local paper, but it eventually turned onto a general family blog to share pictures with relatives who live far away. I was also adding our homeschool, Catholic crafts, and other Catholic activities. I LOVE making up faith-centered crafts and activities! Since the Catholic crafts were getting so much attention, I thought it would be less confusing for all of you if I separated my personal family posts from the Catholic activities posts. That’s when I started a “new” blog with only those crafty posts. This is that “new” blog.
As for why I continue…well, I’ve gotten a lot of “thank yous”. That helps me see that others are using my ideas and hopefully it’s helping them on their spiritual journey.
3. Describe a usual day of your life.
7:00/7:30 wake up and get ready for the day
8:00 eat breakfast, change a few diapers, get kids ready for the day, start laundry
9:00 school, but during the summer (like now) I’m cleaning this giant mess in my disorganized home or helping kids and there needs
12:00 lunch, check e-mail, diapers, laundry (again)
1:00 to 3:00 more cleaning or school and chasing Caleb!!!
3:30 toy clean-up and snack, change diapers
4:00 make supper, blog, email,
5:30 Hubby’s home and eat dinner
7:00 clean up
8:00 snack with a Bible study
9:00 bedtime for the kids
10.00 tea time with my Hubby to discuss the happenings of the next day/week and time to prepare for the next day, (maybe a little blogging)
4. The best collaboration with a blogger(s). and 5. Worst collaboration with a blogger(s).
I’ve had a few collaborations with other bloggers and they have all been very nice!! Thanks Ladies! 😉
6. Explain what this blog means to you. It gives me a chance to share some of my ideas with others out there in the real world, weather that be Catholic families, RE teachers, or other Catholics!
7. Nominate 5 followers for this award. See bottom of post ↓
|The nominees are:|