Here are a few pages of printable valentines.
I made these last year, but this year I made a new version of these.
I was able to update them to look more like I wanted them to look last year. I\’m adding links to both here so you can choose which ones you like the best!
How to use them:
- Simply print the Valentines onto stock paper.
- Color them if you printed the black and white cards
- Fold the ends over the picture.
- Add a sticker or tape to keep it closed.
- Write who the card is to and from on the back.
There are three versions of this Valentine: Heart-Cross version in color (ready to use), the Heart-Cross Version in black and white, and the *NEW* Crucifix version.