This cute little craft doll/statue can be used as a doll for young children, or as a statue. It is a beautiful reminder of this wonderful saint! This craft requires the use of hot glue, so if you plan to make these with small children they will need help. Older children may be able to do these on their own if they are accustomed to using hot glue.
- black felt dress *(see felt cutting instructions)
- black felt head covering (habit) *
- white felt collar *
- white felt forehead covering *
- wooden old fashioned clothespin
- 4-inch piece of string
- mini image of the Sacred Heart (Click here) on heavy paper
- wooden ring (to help the doll stand, if it needs help)
- hot glue
but you need a *black* dress and you don’t need the cloak:
Now, wrap the collar around the neck and hot glue it in place. Make sure the collar’s opening/seam is in the back.